You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules
Similar topics

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
HD Reborn Underground

The Organization Arrive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female
Munny : 8601

The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:11 am

Siki looked down, "you just don't get it do you..... Unlike me...he'll become a different face...nothing like my brother....I won't have it....Not ever.....he's the only family i have left in this world, when i get my heart back...I need someone to be here....and what makes you think he'll even last long on his own.....he won't...so stay out of this conversation......"Siki said giving a low, but warning growl.

Yukiko came to his feet, "I see...so nothing will change your mind..... Then I guess it isn't no use....You neither will go with me nor let me become one of you.... That doesn't mean I'll give up easily Siki....I'll save you from this darkness.... I'll find your heart...and I'll return it...I promise....."Yukiko said before jumping onto the wall and dropping down from it, dissapearing from their sights.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male
Munny : 25240

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 am

Nolex turned around to look at everyone. He was oblivious to what happened. He looked at Siki then leaned back.
"Why not let him join us?" He asked. "He'll be a great asset to the team" He sighed. "But, I get where you're getting at though Siki" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://khtwilightsdestiny.rpg-board.net
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 am

Siki looked at Nolex with fierce eyes, "I'll never let him join the ranks of Nobodies....what would happen if he isn't even strong enough to become one of us! We are the elite....there is only one chance out of thousands to become one like us!"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:38 am

Nolex stood up and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. He then pulled himself back and looked at her.
"I'll send some nobodies to watch over him, to follow him to make sure he doesn't get tangled with the heartless" He said. "It all starts with darkness"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:41 am

Siki stayed quite, but she nodded, "I'll do anything to keep him safe....is this even normal... why do i still have these feelings....I am a nobody....i shouldn't have this feelings..... but... i do...."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:43 am

"Its because all nobodies thrive for something" He said. "Most of us thrive for our hearts again"
He let go of her and turned around.
"Me however, I don't want a heart again" He said. "After meeting Leon..." He trailed off, remembering himself as a whole being.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:45 am

Siki looked at him, "sometimes.....I wonder... if... we already have our hearts...we just don't know how to awaken them yet....and until then we're stuck like this....hasn't this happened before with a nobody...."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:57 am

"Yes, but, Axel didn't have a heart" He said. "But he was developing feelings due to his time with Roxas"
He only knew the names of the previous organization but not how they looked. He turned around and looked at Siki. "Lets continue to watch and we'll discuss this matter at HQ" He said calmly
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
Munny : 6222

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Lily backed off and leaned against the wall beside her other half. Jack sighed and put his arm around her shoulders. "thats not us Lily. They were changed...like dad was, not like us. We do feel things they just don't get it the way we do." He whispered to her. With both of their hoods up it wa impossible for any of the others to see their expressions, but they knew each other so well they didnt need to see the other to know. Lily had more questions for them, ones her father would never answer about being a Nobody and what that meant, but Nolex's order seemed final. She would wait until they got back.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male
Munny : 12592

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:48 pm

*Throughout this whoel ordeal, Xanor had just been standing there watching. He was daydreaming about monkeys made of varying kinds of cheese fighting killer living donuts*

*He mutters* The monkeys will prove victorious.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Siki looked at him confused, "the monkeys will what?"Siki asked looking at him, she was confused with this boy, he wasn't as easy to read like the others, other than Nolex.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:55 pm

*Shakes his head rapidly*

Sorry, just thinking weird thoughts. If you must know, I think Monkeys made out of various types of cheese could beat an army of living killer donuts.

*Pauses*

In my head, it makes sense. Out loud, it makes absolutely no sense...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:58 pm

"everyone, they beat the heartless" nolex said. "Lets go see them now"
He opened a dark corridor and waited for everyone.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 pm

*Covering his strange remarks, Xanor goes to be the first through*

Then lets go!
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Siki shook her head weirded out by the kid, "okay....whatever....."Siki said before raising her hood, you could only see her smile, she walked to the dark corridor Nolex made.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Nolex walked through to. He left it open for Lily and Jack in case they wanted to follow.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
Munny : 6222

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Lily and Jack werent sure what exactly they planned on doing, but they followed the others like the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Organization Arrive
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3