You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules
Similar topics

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
HD Reborn Underground

The Organization Arrive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male
Munny : 12592

The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 pm

*Holds up his hands in a sign of submission*

Okay, so a change of subject is needed.

*looks at the keyblade users*

So, what are we doing here?
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female
Munny : 8601

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:45 pm

"To get them to defeat heartless with the heart symbol on them....if we don't we'll never to get our goal...and maybe a little taunting too...but then again...i think we shouldn't for safety reasons...."
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
Munny : 6222

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Lily was confused by the request, but slowly nodded and placed the picture back in her pocket. Jack was watching the fight curiously having never fought with Keyblade masters before. "what are the numbers you guys keep talking about?" Jack asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 pm

"numbers for our rank.....I'm rank 5 meaning im strong...and have authority...while Roan here has authority over me....but then again...we were given ranks by random...."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male
Munny : 25240

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Nolex continued to watch when he looked at the children.
"You two have ranks to" He said. "Numbers 11 for Jack and 12 for Lily" He had a smile on his face as he turned back around.
"If this plan goes well, we'll be getting closer to Kingdom Hearts" He said softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://khtwilightsdestiny.rpg-board.net
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Huh, so thats it.

*Pauses*

But that still doesnt exactly explain the whole number deal...
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Jack smirked under his hood. "little sister." he said softly. Lily heard it and smacked him on the shoulder. "shut up."
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Siki chuckled, "you'll understand in time...."
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 pm

*Rolls his eyes*

Fine then.

*Looks at the Keybladers again*

So, when do we act? Henthor's (note: my swords name) starting to itch for a fight...
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:55 pm

"So are my Tonfas....what do we do boss?"Siki asked looking at Nolex, "are we going to sit here all day, or are we going to do something...."
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Lily and Jack both looked at Nolex a well with expect looks on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 pm

"We won't be having a serious battle" Nolex said. "And the note about numbers. It depends on power and or joining time"
He looked at the group.
"As of this, I'm #1, i'm the first, but strongest member so far being able to use the demonic kingdom key, Onex, #2, is my right hand and second strongest, Xonar's #3 because he's a strong fighter, and Siki's #5 because she has potential to be a #4, and everyone else's ranks are based on strength" He said. He looked at Jack and Lily. "They're the youngest as they are likely the weakest of us so far until we train them"
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 pm

*Smirks a bit*

Makes perfect sense to me.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Lily crossed her arms, but before she could say anything Jack put a hand on her shoulder. "dont." he said for her ears alone. Lily shook off his hand and sighed. She went back to atching the fight though she wasnt really paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Siki nodded, "just accepted it.... Not everyone will get the best number....try hard and you might take one of our positions.....opps...did i say that out loud"Siki said looking away and whistling. "You're the same...ever since we were children...."someone said he was hidden on top of the shadowed buildings.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:10 pm

*Roan instinctively turned towards the voice, drawing his sword*
Spoiler:

Whos there?!
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Lily sighed and ignored the others focusing on the past rather than the current moment. Jack wasnt insulted by being considered the weakest of the organization, he was used to being underestimated.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:15 pm

The boy smirked, "well now....I don't really think we should really be fighting now...should we? Now then....I only came here for one reason and one rea-----whoa!!!!"the boy yelled falling, he fell on the cement floor on his back hitting his head, "tch! that really hurt!"he complained, he got up and you could see his face completely, he had blonde hair with yellows like Siki, he just didn't have grey streaks, "eh! Yukiko!"
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:18 pm

*Looks back and forth between Siki and Yukiko*

I am now a little bit confused...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Nolex ignored what was happening behind him as he continued to watch the battle.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Lily spun around at the sound of the fall and looked at source. "hey Siki I found him." she said after a moment. Jack sot her a look and she simply shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Siki looked at Lily, "yea...i think we kind of know he's here..... What in the world are you doing here!"Siki asked, Yukiko looked at her through tear filled eyes because of the fall, "I came here to look for you.....Siki... I'm trying to help you....but everytime i look for you...you're always somewhere away from me...."

"When are you going to get it.... You can't help me Yukiko...and I'm not going to have turn into what i am...it something that i don't want....."Siki said looking at him, "and why not! We'll be together again!"Yukiko growled, "STOP BEING CHILDISH!"
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Jack wanted to defend Yukiko, but knew it wasnt his place so he stayed still and listened as he continued to watch the keyblade masters fight. Lily didnt know how she was supposed to react but she knew how Jack would react if they had been split up so she wanted to say something to Siki, instead she remained quiet and did the same as her brother.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 am

Siki looked away from Yukiko, "leave now...or else brother...I will never allow you to become what i am....if you do...then what exactly would my effort of saving your life would mean if i let you become one of us....."Siki growled, Yukiko remained silent, he looked at Nolex with scorn eyes.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:07 am

Lily knew what it was like to be apart from her brother and it was not a memory she was fond of. "Cut him so lack Siki...he just wants his sister back." she said. Jack closed his eyes not wanting another fight to break out but clutching a dagger in the sleeve of his coat just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Organization Arrive
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next