You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules
Similar topics

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
HD Reborn Underground

The Organization Arrive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male
Munny : 25240

The Organization Arrive Empty
PostSubject: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 am

First time ever, the organization has arrived in Halloween Town.
Back to top Go down
https://khtwilightsdestiny.rpg-board.net
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female
Munny : 8601

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 am

A dark cooridor appeared, as Siki stepped through, she hopped on one of the walls of the street and layed there waiting for Nolex and the two children.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
Munny : 6222

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:35 am

Jack and Lily followed suit and walked through the coridor. when they stepped out Jack looked around. "well that is far more efficient than a spell..." he said softly. Lily snickered in reply to his comment, but instantly turned serious again when she saw where they were. Jack and Lily never managed to stay in Halloweentown long so to have their first mission tre made them both feel at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 am

"Took you long enough....."Siki said looking at them from the wall, with one eye opened, she closed both eyes, "don't speak...stay quite for a little bit......"
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:41 am

The look on Lily's face said more than enough for Jack. He broke his clam facade for a split second smirk that only lily would see.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 am

Siki's ears perked up, "alright....i can hear them....what to do what to do..... go at them with full force? Or use a tatically view on things.....what shall we do....."
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:53 am

"tactic." Jack said at the same time Lily said "full force." the two looked at each other each one with arms crossed. "I still dont know why we're here though?" Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

"That's easy....the more heartless we destroy...the hearts the more hearts we'll collect....that is why...we need to use the keyblade weilders....they'll be our little puppets....if we try to kill them...well...they just go...poof..with no heart comming out...."Siki said explainning in the simplest way as possible for them.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:00 am

The dark corridor reopened with Nolex walking out of it.
"Ok, put your hoods on" He said. He reached back and put his hood on over his face.
"We'll be going to watch the keybladers fight the huge heartless, then we'll step in to taunt them" He had a smile on his shadowed face.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 am

Siki already had her hood on, "eh? And I thought you were suppose to be the responsible one....see what we have to deal with kids....."Siki said messing with Nolex, "why do i suddenly have the feeling I'll be playing the responsible parent....like i did last time in Twilight town....when he didn't take notice of you two....."
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 am

Lily glanced at Jack and could see in his eye that he didnt like the sound of that. He clenched his teeth and nodded. The twins rased their hoods together mirioring their other perfectly. Unable to see their faces their only difference was that Jack was taller. They both followed the two Nobodies without question toward the keyblade masters.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 am

Nolex looked at Siki.
"Now now, don't talk about me like that" HE said as he attacked Siki in a playful matter. He ruffled up her hair and jumped away so not to get hit. The hood was slightly off, revealing her messed up hair. Razz Razz Razz
*runs away lol jk jk*
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 am

Jack and Lily both wanted to laugh at the playfulness of their banter, but they knew better than to draw attention to themselves so the twins stayed quiet. Lily wanted to fight. She didnt know why but she wanted to be accepted into the Organization.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Siki looked at Nolex with annoyed eyes, "you're lucky i keep my hair short....."she said putting it back the way she had it before.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male
Munny : 12592

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 pm

*A portal opens up and a new recruit steps out, quickly hiding in the shadows*

Umm, am I in the right place? This is Halloweenville, or whatever, right? *he whispers to the others* Nolex sent me.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Siki nodded, "yes young one this is Halloween Town....and your name is?"Siki asked looking at the new recruit.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Roan.

*Shakes his head*

No, sorry, still getting used to this. Xanor. Yes, Im Xanor.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm

"I am Siki.....You could actually say this is my original form....."she said looking at him, "I'm number 5 in the group....what about you?"
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Last I heard, I was 3. Dont know why, though...

*Pauses*

What do you mean, original form?...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Nolex sighed as he looked at the group.
"You could always switch ranks" Nolex said. He was still watching the Keybladers fight the Tentaclaws and the Leech Grave in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:32 pm

"This is my original form...meaning the form of which i had before my heart was taken....usually we are given a different forms as nobodies...but it didn't happen with me...i look exactly the same as i do in the picture that i gaved the twins...."Siki explained, "now that's cleared up...what do we do...boss?"
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Lily and Jack stayed quiet not understnding all the talk of numbers and ranks. Lily put her hands nto her pocketsand felt the piece of paper there. her brow furrowed under her hood and sh pulle it out. It was Siki's picture, the one of her whole family. Lily instantly held it out to her. "this belongs to you. You left before we could return it." she said softly. Jack looked over at his sister noting the emptyness her voice held that was very odd for her.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Siki looked at the picture, "keep it....you might have better luck finding that idoitic brother of mine instead of me.... I swear that boy is always dissapearing like nothing.... For someone that weilds a bow and arrow...he sure knows how to play a magician....."
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:38 pm

So you got an idiotic brother too? Mine left my family just after I was born, then my dad went on a rampage. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:39 pm

"Mine always stuck close to me....he would always trip over things and complain....and get himself in the worst situation as possible.....ARGH!!!! NOW THAT'S GOT ME WORRIED!"Siki growled, "why did i start off that conversation....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Organization Arrive   The Organization Arrive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Organization Arrive
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next