You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules
Similar topics

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
HD Reborn Underground

Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
heartless_nobody

heartless_nobody

Munny : 64

Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Empty
PostSubject: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 pm

The entry point to the three's arrival from the computer in Ansems lab.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male
Munny : 12592

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:40 pm

*Xanor digitizes into the area*

Whoa, that was weird.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
Munny : 6222

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 pm

"so we're lookin for something called the crystal heart." Lily said. "any ideas?" she added. "start looking?" Jack said. "wnythin more specific." lily asked. Jack shrugged and looked around.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

*Xanor started randomly looking*

Crystal Heart......It would help if I knew what it looked like...
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:59 pm

"it would help if any of us knew what it looked like." Lily said.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:01 pm

*Turns around, and walks to another section of the world*

Maybe if we find othre hiding places...
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Lily and Jack both walked around the platforms and through th eoddly lit halls looking for somethin that none of them knew about.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:10 pm

*Xanor somehow ends up at the I/O tower area*

Where the heck am I? And what is the Crystal heart?
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Lily and Jack seemed to have wondered off in the other direction. "this isnt going well..." Lily said. "we dont know what we're looking for..." Jack said following her thought. The heartless that appeared around them werent much trouble and were taken out easily by the twins. They worked in familiar patterns that they had been using for years and kept the other covered when things started to get bad.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 pm

*Xanor sits down and leans against a wall*

I give up for now.

*Dozes off*
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:19 pm

"what are we even doing here anymore?" Jack said as he once again collected his daggers from the area that they had cleared of heartless. "What we always do." Lily said puting her sword back on her belt and looking to her twin. "and that would be what?" Jack asked. "Make it up as we go." Lily replied. Jack laughed and the two went to look for Xanor. "you think the crystal heart still looks like a crystal here?" lily asked as they walked. "that would mean it looekd like a crystal to start with. We dont know that it did." Jack said thinking ahead. "well lets assume for arguments sake that it did." Lily said. "you know what happens when you assume." Jack said with a smirk. "Jack be serious." lily said hitting him on the shoulder. "well i would think that it would look something like a crystal even here. though Nolex made it seem like it was always here because it contains data. so in theory it could look nothing like a crystal and still be what we're looking for." Jack said looking thoughtful and reasoning everything out. "well thats not helpful." Lily said after a few quiet minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive   Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xanor, Lily, and Jack arrive
Page 1 of 1