You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules
Similar topics

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
HD Reborn Underground

Jab and Vince arrive

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male
Munny : 6645

Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 am

“Um…Vince this guy kinda scares me, he seems like a creeper.” Jab whispered to Vince, “Aren’t Nobodies supposed to be kinda like their human forms? This guy is nothing like you." Jab then looked at Nolex, "Yeah Nolex don't get mad, we are just have small talk you know getting to know each other. Oh and my weapon goes away when little miss cooky over there agrees on not frying my head with her lighting, this hair doesn't just appear sexy when I wake up."
Back to top Go down
http://dmarp.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female
Munny : 8601

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 am

Siki looked at Nolex with a cocked eyebrow, she mouthed the words, he actually thinks he's sexy? She then put her tonfas away, "I don't use my magic unless someone pisses me off..... Or when i being sneaky....."
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:25 am

“Hey don’t hate me cuz you ain’t me.” Jab said to Siki while putting away his weapons, “Oh and I’m glad to hear that I’m not pissin you off, hehe.”
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 am

Siki showed him where he was with her fingers, they were almost close together, "right here buddy.....and i really am getting close to the pissed off as hell marker....."Siki said with a frown, "and if you think you can impress me by acting cool....heh....that doesn't effect me at all...."
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:33 am

“Acting cool…for you…HAHAHAHAHA, you really are funny.” Jab said as he burst out laughing, “Don’t worry girl you’re not that special. Oh gosh Vince we need to through a party and invite these guys, they’re funny people. So what do you think mister ‘Head Nobody’ you wanna go to party?”
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:36 am

"Hmph....how dull...he's nothing like my brother...he actually sucessfull at acting cool...."Siki said looking at Jab, "I feel bad for any girl that falls for you...."Siki said looking at the moon, "ah...it's a full moon....."Siki said, her ears perked up.
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 am

“See that’s where you’re wrong I’m not acting cool I’m being an ass, very different.” Jab said with a smirk, “Besides cool is how you said ‘dull’. Now why don’t we quit the chit-chat, and talk about what all of you are here for.”
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:43 am

"YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT THE HELL ARE BOSS THINKS?!"Siki growled, electricity formed around her, sending her hair up in a sparkly wavy fashion, it actually look good with her.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male
Munny : 25240

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:43 am

A young man, appearing to be in his mid teens, showed up from behind a tomb stone. He had short silver hair and amber eyes. He had dark tan skin and he was wearing a black over coat and white shirt. He had black pants and white shoes.

"Look at this little gathering" HE said. He appeared next to Nolex within an instant.
Nolex, surprised stepped back a bit.
"It can't be" He said. He held his hand up to the other nobodies.
"everyone stop, put your weapons up!" He shouted. Vincent looked at the new guy.
"Is he what I think he is Jab?" He asked. He looked at Jab closely.

"Now now, thats not nice" HE said. "My arrival can't have you that scared Nolex"
Back to top Go down
https://khtwilightsdestiny.rpg-board.net
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:45 am

Siki tonfas raised on their own, "who the hell is that?!"Siki said looking at the new stranger, she jumped off the wall and landed in front of Nolex taking her tonfas and putting defensively in front to protect her leader.
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:47 am

“This guy has some weird aura coming off of him, I can’t really tell if he’s evil or not… I’m kinda leaning towards the evil side. Do you know who he is?” Jab asked.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:48 am

The man laughed. He then pulled out a sword, similar to Nolexs, but it had the heartless symbol. He then looked behind him as claws made of ice appeared around his hands and his shadow turned icy blue.
"The name is Leon, the reason why Nolex was formed" He said. "And also the reason why Vincent appeared in Atlantica and the reason for his split up from his dear friend Alex"
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:52 am

“Yup, I knew evil aura.” Jab said. “So you’re the heartless, will I guess this has turned into a fun little gathering hasn’t it. We have the Human over here, the Nobody over here, and the Heartless over here. Yeah it’s all fun and games until the three come together again. Vince can we just leave your other halves to fight it out and we get the hell outa here?”
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:54 am

"Do you really think he's going to let you get away?"Siki said still keeping her eyes on the heartless Leon, "he's a heartless like any other...he'll be drawn to the keyblade....."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 am

"My oh my, talking about me like that girl" He said. He held his hand up as a icy blue keyblade appeared in his hand.
"I'm able to use the keyblade due to this child i'm possessing" He said. "Now then, i've come here only to warn, but, if it comes to it, I'll send you all into the darkness"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:58 am

Siki looked at him, "eh....let me guess some poor imbecile from the Land of Departure....that's where alot of those Keyblade weilders come from...so it wouldn't be a surprise if he comes from there as well."
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:59 am

“So you mean I can leave but Vince can't?" Jab asked, “Well it’s been nice knowing you buddy, nah I’m kidding I wouldn’t leave you behind. Ok so Heartless man what do you want besides to warn us? My heart, this world’s heart, the annoying girl standing in front of you?”
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:01 am

Siki kicked at rock at Jab's forhead, "shut the hell up you idoit......"Siki said, "and i have a name....it's Siki.....Siki Wolffang....my name means great barrier.... You make that into a joke and you'll have another rock thrown at your head....this one bigger and sharper than the last one....imbecile....."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:05 am

"Well, I'm just here to force you to split up" He said. "And this young boy actually came from Hollow Bastion"
He began to laugh as a darkside appeared behind him. "Now then, send those two over there along with there gummi ship to 'that' world" He said.

Nolex looked at everyone.
"Ok, we have to go, and now!" He shouted. Nolex was stronger than the heartless, but he didn't want to draw this out any further than it need to be. He snapped his fingers and the dark corridor opened. He walked through it, leaving it open for the others.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:06 am

Siki did as she was told and ran to the corridor, "Jack...Lily lets go!"Siki said looking back, she was going to make sure that everyone got through.
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:07 am

Jab caught the rock before it hit him.

“Don’t even try me girl, yeah I just finished fighting a heartless but I’m still ok for another fight.” Jab said with a serious tone now. “Now listen I just want to leave and go do something else cuz I’m getting bored already. So is this meeting adjourned mister heartless?
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 am

The heartless started to laugh as it then hit Jab and Vince, knocking the both of them out. The nobodies had left the area and the heartless seems to not have done anything. This was only the beginning.....
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:17 am

“Ahh what the hell happened back there?” Jab wondered as he woke up in the Gummi Ship. “All I remember is the short tempered girl leaving, her master, and the other nobodies and then boom it all went black.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:21 am

Vincent raised up from the floor. He looked around and rubbed his head.
"Same here" He said. He ignored it as he looked at the keychain attached to his waist.
"Hmm" He said. "We need to go to other worlds, and get the other keychains from each world"
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:26 am

“Agreed, we need to pimp out your Keyblade haha.” Jab said, “Well let’s see if the map has a new world for us… now where the hell did I put it again… oh here it is, yup there’s a new one. I guess this is a magic map after all, each time we visit a world a new one will appear here. Mhmmm this one is called Pride Lands. Ok then to Pride Lands it is.”

Jab turned on the Gummi and lifted off of the ground and into space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jab and Vince arrive
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3