You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules
Similar topics

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
HD Reborn Underground

Jab and Vince arrive

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male
Munny : 6645

Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:24 pm

“Alright then,” Jab said, “Ragnarok!”

Jab skipped all of the slashing and went straight to the beam that the technique Ragnarok shoot out.
Back to top Go down
http://dmarp.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male
Munny : 25240

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Both of the strikes landed on the large heartless. It slumped down and all the remaining tentaclaws had slumped over. All of them turned to darkness and released the heart they held inside them.

In the distance, Nolex, the nobody, still watched the keyblader and his friend.

"Jab, what now?" He asked. He held the keyblade in his hand as the light faded from around him.
Back to top Go down
https://khtwilightsdestiny.rpg-board.net
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 pm

“Well now the coffin is not possessed any more so we can go through it, right Jack.” Jab said.

“Well yes, but I don’t really see the point.” Jack said, “I think it was this heartless that was bringing all of the other heartless into town. Mhmmm maybe Oogie Boogie is not to blame this time.”

All of the sudden the coffin flung open and something flew out.

“What’s this?” Jack wondered bending over to pick up the item from floor. “It’s a keychain… well I don’t need it, why don’t you boys have it, you might find a use for it.”

“Yeah I’ll pass, here Vince take it I don’t want it.” Jab said handing the keychain to Vince.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Vince took the key chain. As soon as he held it up, his keyblade started to glow. It then took a new shape, revealing a new keyblade. It was black. The hand guard was bat wings. At the end of the handle, was a small piece that looked like jacks head. The blade itself was black. The teeth was a made of a bat. Vincent held it in his hand.
"Woah" He said.
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 pm

“Yeah that’s just funky!” Jab said, “I’m guessing that there are different Keychains and for every Keychain the keyblade takes a different form. Well at least it looks cool. Um Jack I think we need to leave, sorry that we couldn’t stay longer.”

“It’s alright, but make sure to come back soon so that you can watch the Halloween parade.” Jack said.

“Come on Vince let’s go.”

The party left the Graveyard and walked over to Guillotine Square.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Vince nodded his head. He and Jab were soon in the guilotine square when a low laugh was heard.

"You defeated the heartless" It said. Vincent fell to his knees in surprise as he knew the voice. It was Nolex, the leader of the Organization.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male
Munny : 12592

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Its a wonder they managed it. Such poor fighting techniques.

*A figure in a black cloak appeared in a dome of darkness. His hands were in unseeable pockets*
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 pm

“…Are you guys emo or something?” Jab asked, “Cuz usually people who cut themselves where long sleeves…and wear all black. What the hell are you doing on your knees Vince? Get the hell up.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Hmph.

*The figure turns slightly, getting into a fighting pose*

I prefer to cut the skin of others. Would you like to see me demonstrate?
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
Munny : 6222

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 pm

The two youngest members stood slightly behind the others watching the two keyblade masters carefully.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Vince was frozen stiff. He knew something about Nolex but he couldn't say anything.
"I'll let you in on something vince, and little boy" He said. "Vince journeyed to the darkness and I am his nobody half" He said. "And his real name, is Leon"
Vince shuttered. He then slowly raised himself up.
"Leon..." He said. He looked at Nolex, who had revealed himself as the other half of him.
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 pm

“First, I would love to see you try I will rip you open with my chakrams” Jab said while he transformed his daggers to chakrams and looked at the hooded man that hadn’t said his name.”

Jab then turned to Nolex.

“And you,” Jab said pointing a chakram at Nolex, “how about you shut the hell up, I know about you nobodies but Vince would never venture into darkness, and even if he did I wouldn’t care as long as things are in my favor I would be ok… no offense Vince. Now get the hell up.”

Jab pulled Vince up so that he could stand up right, and not show fear.

*too late for not showing fear, lol jk*
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 pm

*The figure laughs slightly*

Those little toys dont scare me...

*Holds out his hand. Fire appears in it and it turns into a sword
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female
Munny : 8601

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 pm

The woman was sitting on the wall nearby, she laughed lightly, "how cute...the little boy thinks he can beat us boss..... What should we do to him for such an insult....."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Nolex held up his hand.
"Let me handle this" He said. His eyes shined under his hood.
"Do you want proof?" He asked. He reached up and started to pull his hood off, revealing his identity. He looked just like Vince with black hair and icy blue eyes.
"Now, don't you believe me?" He asked. Vince raised up and held the keyblade out at Nolex.
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 pm

“Ok F this, I will kill one of you today and then I’ll kill another tomorrow, cuz I just finished fighting a heart, a hard to kill hearless may I add, and I’m tired as hell.” Jab said, speaking to the Nobodies but looking at the hooded one holding the sword. “And listen here body I can also make little shiny things happen to, and this bit- a mean…my friend over here can do this flashy flash thing that will blind you…so bite me!”

Jab then turned to Vince with a surprise look on his face.

“Will like I said Vince, it’s all good in the hood.” Jab said looking at Vince, “And I’m sure you can take that punk, I mean he is you so the worst thing that could happen would be that both of you die…yeah I’m not making this any better….”
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Siki looked at Nolex, "you sure you don't want me to make fried Keyblade weilder and friend, or just fried annoying little brat right there that won't shut up?"Siki asked Nolex with her yellow eyes, they glowed under her hood.
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:01 am

“Listen woman!” Jab exclaimed looking at Siki, “I will cut you!”
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:03 am

Siki held out her tonfas, "you think you can handle a master of close quarters combat?"she said, she then raised her hand and swiftly brought it down, sending thunder near the boy, "watch out...you get to close...then it'll prove quite shocking..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:05 am

Vince put his keyblade in front of Jab.
"Stop" He said. "Let me handle this"
He looked at Nolex.
"Why did you come after me?" He asked. "I mean, the other one is also around"

Nolex looked at Siki. "No" He said. He then looked at Vincent.
"You're talking about Leon" He said.
"Yes, my heartless" vince said. He held the keyblade as he looked at Nolex.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:07 am

Siki rolled her eyes, "ugh....so not fun anymore...just do me a favor.....and.... KEEP YOUR SENSES OPEN, WHICH YOU FAILED TO DO LAST TIME!"Siki growled looking at Nolex.
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:10 am

“Fine, but all I gotta say it this, you make me laugh.” Jab said to Siki, “I was trained by a crazy person, yeah that’s right my master Ragnarok, and the bitch is also a master at close quarters combat, oh and p.s. you’re not the only one that knows magic.”

Jab's face turned into a smart ass smirk.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 am

Nolex formed a sword in his hand as ice stared to form around his hands.
"Stop right there" He snapped. He looked at Vincent and Jab. His icy glare seemed to freeze them in place.
He then turned to look at Siki.
"Stop right there" He said. "The organization doesn't need everyone fighting each other"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 am

Siki looked at him, and then took off her hood, "at least i have a prettier face than you...."Siki said with an innocent smile, "and I also wear better clothes, now and back when i did have a heart.... I'm a know all styles of martial arts....i just love using the standing technique of martial arts...Mui Thai.....and i do the boxing kind...." She looked at Nolex, "I don't plan on fighting... this is just small talk...."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:17 am

Nolex laughed a little. He turned back around to face the other two.

"We didn't come here to fight you two" He said. "Put your weapons up and we'll put ours up"

Vincent sighed. His keyblade disappeared as he was already weakened from the fight earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jab and Vince arrive   Jab and Vince arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jab and Vince arrive
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next