You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
HD Reborn Underground

The Search Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
Munny : 6222

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Lly and Jack walked out of the corridor and onto the streets of Radiant Garden. They both waited for Xanor to join them as they studied their surroundings
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male
Munny : 12592

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:15 pm

*The dark corridor opens up as Xanor steps through it*

Okay, hoods up, or let them stay down?

*To be on the safe side, Xanor puts his head up*

Now...which way is the computer room?
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Jack felt odd being the only one with his hood down so he quickly put it up to match the others. "we'll have to be careful here. This world isn't too fond of us." Lily said letting er ungloved fingertips brush against the walls of the buildings around them. "she taking in the memories of this world." Jack said softly to Xanor.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

*Watches her do that*

Huh. Well, if it remembers where the computer room is, tell me.

*Sees a Moogle*

Hang on a sec, Im gonna go take care of some business.

*Walks over to the Moogle. A little note on paper appears in front of Jack*

~Xanor's Tips: Walk like you belong there. If you act like youre being watched, then people will start to watch you. Walk like you belong, people will see right through you. Thanks for reading!~

*When Jacks done reading, it disappears*
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Lily rolled her eyes, but looked for any sign of the computer room. Jack read the note and sighed. "they treat us like kids...we've been goin unnoticed since we were eight." Jack grumbled.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:20 pm

*Xanor got to the moogle and began buying random items. He came back and handed out some potions and etc. to Jack and Lily*

Just in case.

*Looks Jack in the eye*

And I wasnt treating you like a kid. You dont know how helpful that little info couldve helped me when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:46 pm

"yeah we know." Jack said. There was a defencive chill to his voice that he neglected to leave out. "He's trying to say that we learned that partiular leson the hard way. We still have hearts...half but that means the heartless...well you know what they do." Lily said. she closed her eyes and focused for a moment as she watched a memory of a boy her age with spikey brown hair running towards a room of computers. "i think i know the way..." she said a little breathlessly
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:48 pm

*Avoiding the inevitable argument, Xanor turned to Lily*

Which way?
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Lily shook off the backlash from looking for the specific memory and tried toollow the brown haired boy's path, but thing had changed since then and new walls stood in the trio's way. finally they found the maze of hallways that would lead them to the computer room. "this is as far as the memory took me. We're close though." Lily said
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:17 pm

*Xanor looks around*

Well, I woudl say destroy it all, but that might be a bad idea...

*Thinks for a second. He gets an idea. He draws his sword*

We're just gonna walk around til we find it. And, since Im low on bread crumbs at the moment, Ill just mark the wall as we go past.

*Walked to a wall, marked 'Right', then turned right and walked*
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 pm

"once again it sounds simple enough." JAck said as the twins followed Xanor through the empty halls. They were frighteningly quiet as the organization walked through them. There waasnt a single heartless...yet.
Back to top Go down
heartless_nobody

heartless_nobody

Munny : 64

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 pm

As the trio began to walk, a hoard of heartless and nobody scattered throughout the room. Each one, different in color than the original. The nobodies were the same color, the heartless were not the usual color. They were each black, red, blue, and green.
They surrounded the trio, half nobodies on one half and the other being heartless. They then prepared to attack all at once.

*These nobodies are like the emblem heartless, they were created and if you notice, they have the heartless_nobody symbol. Jus tlook at my avy*
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 pm

*At that instant, Xanor drew his sword*

What the heck?!

*He turned, making sure they hadnt completely surrounded him. They had. He growled, and summoned a few of his Wraith nobodies to take some of the damage*

You two ready to fight?

Last edited by King_Nothing on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 am

Lily and Jack already had their weapons out and were back to back covering each other. Jack had a dagger in each hand and was slicing through any of the half heartless that got too close. Lily had a farther reach with her sword, but never strayed too far from Jack and never let too much room between them.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 am

*Xanor and his Wraiths ttok down a few, but the heartless/nobodies took down more Wraiths*

Well this sucks.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 pm

"No kidding!" Lily said taking another swipe at the heartless. "These are stronger than the normal ones." Jack commented throwing off another heartless. Jack didnt like this fight because he was too close to throw his daggers effectively.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

*Xanor growled*

Stand back, kiddies. And dont take that the wrong way, I just dont want you to get burned...

*Xanor took his sword, and stabbed it into his throat, but no damage was seen. A faint glow could be seen through the black of his robe: his tattoo glowing. After charging for a moment, Xanor breathed fire, taking out several of the creatures within ten feet of them*

*He pulled the sword out of his throat, still no damage*

Dagger boy, go before they fill it in!
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Jack was amazed for a moment but instantly took his chance to get a better vantage point. There was still some rubble in the halls so Jack climbed up to the higher point and was happily in a corner so his back was covered. Jack was careful but he was fast and soon there were daggers flying through the air and each one hit the half heartless in the dead center of their emblem. Lily smiled slightly proudly of her brother showin off and used her own sword to take out the heartless Jack had already hit eliminatin them.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:32 pm

*Xanor watched as Jack took out the creatures*

Dang, kinds good at this...

*Xanor also found himself backed up into a corner. He smirked*

Bad idea, boys...

*His sword disappeared. A red glow appeared where his eyes are under the hood, and roared. Many of the creatures collapsed under the sheer volume. Even some of his Wraiths disappeared under the force*
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Lily and Jack both cringed at the sound, but neither faultered in their attacks. Between the three of them the room was finally cleared and no more came at them. With speed and ease Jack was back next to his sister. All of his daggers vanished from the ground around them and appeared back on his belt. "well that was fun." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:48 pm

*Xanor took his hood off, and scratched his ears*

Stupid roar, hurts my ears...

*Looks at the halllway to the computer room, and walks down it. They reach a cricular room, but there is no other way to get anywhere*

Okay, damage time.

*Xanor knocks on the walls, finding a hollow spot, then punches that area. The wall crumbles showing a metal walkway. He steps back*

After you two.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:01 pm

"thats one way to do it..." lily said softly before walking through. Jack snickered and followed her through the metal halls. they walked into the computer room and looked around. "wow...check out that computer. Shiny." Lily said looking at the extensive system before them.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 pm

*Xanor looked at it too*

Know to use my masterful skills to get us to Space Paranoids.

*Holds his hands above the keyboard*

Okay, one of you two do it, Ill do more harm than good...
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Lily looked at Jack and he grinned under his hood. He lowered it and pulled off his gloves holding both in his mouth as his hands began flying over the keys with skill. he took his gloves from his mouth and held them under his arm. "there's a lot of data here. I dont really know what i'm lookin for." he said as his eyes darted back and forth across the screen.
Back to top Go down
King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:24 pm

*Xanor rolled his eyes*

Just find something about Tron or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Search Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins   The Search Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kingdom of Hearts :: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts 1 :: Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion-
Jump to: