You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules
Similar topics

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
    HD Reborn Underground

Lily and Jack's rooms

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
    Munny : 6222

Lily and Jack's rooms Empty
    PostSubject: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 pm

(I couldnt find any pictures that I liked for either of their rooms so if you so choose you can read the discription.)

After the mission Lily and Jack both returned to their rooms. Their rooms were fairly similar. Both were very plain without many exciting features. Lily's room consisted of walls that were such a pale blue they were almost white, a simple twin size bed, a fairly small closet that held countless black coats, a small desk, and book shelves both large and small all over the room. The bookshelves held dozens of titles and authors of every genre, and were clearly meant to be the focus of the room's owner. There were two doors in the room other than the one that lead to the hall. One led to a small bathroom and the other led to a training room that also connected to Jack's room. In the training room there was everything for both of them to work. There were targets and plate launchers for Jack and sparring dumies for Lily. The room looked very much like the training center that their father had trained them in when they were younger. Another door led into Jack's room which had the same design as Lily's. The only real difference was that instead of books to read most of the books on the shelves were empty notebooks or sketch books.
    Once the twins were back in their rooms both took off their black organization cloaks and seemed to rlax slightly though both were still tense and on edge. Jack yanked a skech book of the shelf and went into the training room. He sat against the wall and began to draw what he remembered of Halloween Town. Lily sat on her bed staring at her new room. She had felt so useless on the mission and didnt want to be thought of as the weakest member of the Organization. They didnt even know how long she had been training and yet they assumed that she was weak. She shook her head and brought her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them. "maybe we made the wrong choice..." she said to herself.
    Back to top Go down
    King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male
    Munny : 12592

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm

*Xanor was strolling through the castle and he noticed the doors*

Hmm?

*Knocks on one*

Hello?
    Back to top Go down
    lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Lily looked up and stared at the door for a moment. "who is it?" she called not getting up. Jack looked up at the sound of Lily's voice. The door to her room was open so he could very easily hear her.
    Back to top Go down
    King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Its me, Xanor. You know, the new guy.

*Xanor looks around him for a second*

Hmm *he murmurs*
    Back to top Go down
    lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Lily got up and opened the door. "what's up?" she asked quietly looking up at Xanor. she heard Jack's quiet step at her other door and she looked over her shoulder at him. His expressionwas clear to Lily. He was curious.
    Back to top Go down
    King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:44 pm

*Xanor shrugs*

I just thought Id stop by and say hello.

*A thought occurs to him*

Oh, and I was gonna ask Nolex if he had any jobs he needed done. NOw that I think about it, you two want to come to if there is a job?
    Back to top Go down
    lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Lily looked from Xanor to Jack and Jack shrugged. He walked up behind her "sounds good to me." he said. "alright." lily said. In a flash Jack was gone running to his own room and once again donning his black cloak while lily went to do the same. "he's fast. You get used it." Lily said zipping up her coat. "talking about me behind my back?" Jack said sitting on Lily's bed. "always." she replied puting up her hood.
    Back to top Go down
    King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:57 pm

*Xanor double taked as this happened*

Both of you were pretty fast with that.

*Shrugs*

So, shall we go to Nolex's room and get a mission out of him?
    Back to top Go down
    lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Lily smiled. "like i said. you get used to it." she said playfully. Jack was up and passed them in amost no time at all. "shall we?" he said. Lily smacked Jack on the shoulder and he smiled brightly.
    Back to top Go down
    King_Nothing

King_Nothing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm

*Xanor shrugged again*

Well, off we go.

*Turns to walk to Nolex's room. Turns right. Seconds later, comes back and goes left*

Wrong way...
    Back to top Go down
    lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Lily and jack both snickered and followed him towards the organization leader's room. After getting lost twice they finally arrived in front of the door they had set out to find.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily and Jack's rooms   Lily and Jack's rooms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily and Jack's rooms
    Page 1 of 1