You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
HD Reborn Underground

The Organization's Scope

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
Munny : 6222

The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Lily sliced and fought through the dusks with the ease and grace of a well trained warrior. Jack watched Siki carfully knowing she was distracted by Lily coming right at her. His eyes were trained on Siki, but they flicked away for a second to Leax. The glance was short but long enough for Jack to notice the keyblade in the boy's hands. "interesting." he muttered as his gaze returned to his sister and her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female
Munny : 8601

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Siki laughed, "hehehe....foolish girl....this should prove quite shocking for you?"Siki said as soon as the Dusk holding onto her other tonfa dissapeared, she had hidden it inside of the Dusk, the tonfa fell, but it would easily touch the girl's weapon.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Jack watched with wide eyes and sent one of the daggers flying towards his sister. it clashed into Lily's blade knocking it away from it's target. Before Lily could react and snap at him for this Jack had an other blade flying towards Siki. Jack had saved his sister once but he doubted that would last long. He knew Lily was no good at magic and sadly neither was he. They had gotten into much more trouble than they had bargined for.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Siki dodged the other blade, and quickly ran to get her tonfa, she was near the girl by then, she decided to go upward with the caught tonfa, and throw the other one at the boy, "good...but not good enough against someone with speed."
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male
Munny : 25240

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Nolex sighed.
"Another keyblade master" He said. He held out his hand as a keyblade formed into it. It was a kingdom key, but it was pitch black, nothing seen before.
"This is my keyblade, the pure dark" He said. "Unlike others, mine is just plain darkness instead of light" He said. He held it up to block the attack.
Back to top Go down
https://khtwilightsdestiny.rpg-board.net
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:56 pm

"So you want a race huh?" Jack said the challenge clear in his voice. "then lest see just how fast you are!" he said as he began speeding toward his sister hoping desperately to make it to her first. Lily was surprised at Jack's willing ness to come into close combat, but didnt let it ditract her too much. She quickly tried to intercept the blade Siki had thrown at her brother and not get herself killed in the process. Jack saw the blade heading for him and threw one of his own to catch it in the air. His aim was amazing and he managed to knock the flying blade fromthe air.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Siki smiled, she failed at getting the girl, but she ran to get her other tonfa, when she caught it, she looked at the two of them, "well now.... Doesn't this bring back memories for me....... Yukiko......"
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Lily shook her head not letting herself focus too much on Siki's words. "no memories. not now. You let yourself fall out of it and you're dead." she said to herself. Jack glanced at Lily knowing the girl was subject to seeing the memories of others, a gift she was not the happy owner of.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Siki looked at her, "it's the only thing that keeps me sane..... I will never let go of the memories of my brother....and I won't die....... Not until i see if he's alive...if not...then my scarfice was for nothing.....now then....show me what you got....."
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Lily looked to her brother for a moment and met his eyes for a moment. both nodded at once and looked back to Siki. "Focus..." Jack said softly. "no kiddng." Lily said in the same tone. She held her blade at the ready as she looked at Siki but didnt meet the nobody's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Siki eyes became dull, "tch......"Siki said, she gripped tightly on her tonfas, what will they do now.......focus....focus Siki....unlike Yukiko, you have a knack for being unfocus.....
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Lily took her chance and rushed Siki again. She was fast, but her speed paled in comparison to her brother's. Jack had thrown a dagger as he jumped backwards to get a better vantage point. The dagger flew throuh the air, but missed it's mark by about 6 inches off and the knife sliced through the sleeve of Siki's Cloak and kept going lodging itself in a wall behind her.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Siki looked at her cut sleeve, "......."she stayed silent, then she moved forward, right where the girl's stomach was, she went upward with her fist, electricity surrounded that fist.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Lily saw it, but couldnt avoid the fist coming straight at her. Siki'sfist hit her hard and she flew backwards several, the electricity keeping her from moving. She was doubled over as the rements of Siki's electricity sparked over torso. Jack's calm facade instantly vanished into a look of fury as he sow his sister injured and suddenly there were daggers flying all over the sandlot as Jack moved with inhuman agility around the area to retrieve the daggers and throw the back at Siki.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Siki looked at the daggers comming, she dodge each of them with graceful tatics, she then appeared again, this time behing him, she put her hand near his spine, "it's over....once i hit you with my electricity....you'll be out like a light...."she said, she used her electricity and surrounded the boy with his own knives, "like this say.....metal attracts electricity...."
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Jack's eyes went wide knowing if he didnt do something fast he would be dead by his own knives. "Why are you doing this?! We didnt do anything!" Jack said trying to keep the panic from his voice. In his mind he ws trying to think of any possible way to get out of this. He didnt know enough magic to fend of Siki with it, but he did know some teleportation spells. He had never used one to move a short distance, he only used them to get with Lily from world to world. What was worse was that the teleportation took way more energy than he could spare.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Siki looked at him, then to the girl, her brother's voice went through her mind, "Siki....whatever happens...you still remember that promise...that we made to mother don't you? To never take a life...no matter what? we still live by that rule no matter what the case is.... Siki backed away, "get out of here... if you don't leave now...I'll end both of your lives....."Siki said with a shaky voice, a dark corridor appeared behind her, she started to back in.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 am

Jack couldn't believe that Siki was just letting them go. He didnt move thinking that it was a trap. It wasn't until he heard Lily's soft groan that he actually moved and went to help her. In a second he was at his sister's side and was helping her to her feet. She leaned heavily on him but he was able to look back a Siki. "thank you." he said catching her eye. Lily looked up weakly. "I...I hope you find him." she said with almost no voice at all. She recovered faster than most having been hit by a lightning spell on more than one occasion.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:12 am

"DON'T! If we ever pass paths again....I don't think i can easily let you go.....so don't thank me...."Siki said, she then looked away, "if you ever meet him.....my brother...Tell him I've be looking for him.... And also....that he should give up on me...there is no way for me to become whole again....his name is Yukiko....."she said throwing a burnt picture with her and her brother, surrounded by many others, "that's is our family.....two parents....and nine children....only Yukiko was a survivor...." Siki said going into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 am

Lily stumbbled over to the the picture and looked at it. Lily saw the memories the picture held and looked up as the corridor closed. She didnt know what to do with the picture, but felt it would be wrong not to keep it safe. She folded it in half and placed it in her pocket. Jack touched her shoulder and she looked up at him. "I don't think this is over." he said looking over his shoulder at the other cloaked Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 am

Vincent noticed Siki go through the corridor. Giving the boy no time to react, a dark corridor opened behind him. He backed up into it, leaving behind a keychain. It was a keychain that looked like a chakram. A laugh echoed throughout the area as he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:22 am

Siki stepped out of the corridor and onto the clock tower once again, *sighs* "dang it....it wasn't suppose to end up that way...."Siki said, her voice was still shaky, "Yukiko....."
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:27 am

Lily's strength was returning quickly, but she was still very wobbly on her feet. Jack helped her to a bench and made her sit. "stay still." he said. Lily was about to make a remark but he gave her a look and she just smiled. "overprotective brothers..." she mumbled. Jack shook his head as he went to pick up his daggers andplace them back into his belt.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:32 am

"Siki, lets go back to the organization" Nolex said. He popped his head out of a dark corridor that lead from there to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 am

Siki got up, "right....on it...."Siki said before she started to collapse, she had used to much of her power, she started to fall of the tower's edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Organization's Scope
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kingdom of Hearts :: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts 2 :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: